Parking in Hradec Králové with Autonapůl cars is currently not free in the resident blue zones. We are negotiating a parking permit.
At the end of the reservation, the car must be parked within the marked Autonapůl designated parking area.
It is always necessary to pay attention to traffic signs, do not forget about the temporary, such as a ban on street cleaning.
The responsibility for parking is always on the driver of the car, respectively, registered user.
One-way trips Pardubice – HK
From December 1st 2020 we have launched a new carsharing system for Pardubice and Hradec Králové:
- For the needs of navigation in the reservation system, a “new connected” city “Hradubice” has been created.
- The transfer zones “Hradec Králové” and “Pardubice – Polabiny IV” remains.
- The only “floating car” is now the smallest Citigo Andy – with him, it is be possible to end reservations in both the Pardubice zone and the Hradec Králové zone.
- Most vehicles remain in the mode with the need to return them to their starting city and zone. This applies specifically to all larger cars:
- Fabia Helena and Octavia Hoover in Hradec Králové
- Fabia Poochie in Pardubice
With larger cars, you can better plan your reservations, because they will always be available in the specific city zone. Only with Citigo Andy will the user be able to stop in both cities, so booking in advance will be possible with him, but without certainty of his future location. For the needs of navigation in the app, we recommend to choose the city “Hradubice” or most used cars.
We will monitoring the new system closely and, if it proves successful, we are ready to further strengthen the vehicle fleet in both cities or for one-way journeys.
We appreciate your feedback after you try it 😉