Carsharing is a modern service that allows people to use cars, without having to own and care for them. Thanks to modern communication technologies it allows more people to flexibly and effectively use a smaller number of cars. At the beginning you need to sign just a single contract which will give you access to an online reservation system and smart card. That let you find and unlock the nearest shared car and you will be ready go. You will pay for the reserved hours and mileage - so you will pay only for what you will have actually driven.
Since 2018 you can find our cars in Brno, Prague, Liberec, Plzeň, Ostrava, Pardubice, Hradec Králové, Olomouc and České Budějovice.
The price listed in the price list includes everything, there is nothing else to pay. At petrol station refuel using CCS card from the car. If you buy fuel abroad we will pay back your bill according to the current exchange rate. This applies also to other possible costs, for example, windscreen washer fluid, antifreeze or headlight lamps, which can happen on longer journeys. You can also use CCS card for car wash. We will also pay back your change used for a vacuum cleaner. The price does not include foreign stickers and tolls and of course compansations for accidents you cause which are subject to the rules of insurance and participation.
Extension of the reservation is possible using the application at any time without penalty, if there is no other reservation. Just click on it and adjust the end time.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge until the last minute before it starts in the reservation system.
After its beginning, the canceled reservation is charged according to the reserved hours. However, a maximum of 24 hours.
Yes. If you want to make trips on a "second invoice", you need to communicate your billing information in advance by e-mail. It is necessary to note whether it is a more permanent state or a one-time change in accounting. Enter the name of the company in the note in the reservation system and check the 'business' option.
1. You can log in to your customer profile at www.cd.cz You cannot use the My Train (Můj vlak) mobile application.
2. Then in the Manage my services section you will find a box called “My loyalty program” with the current number of points collected.
3. After clicking on the Detail button, you will get more detailed information about the ČD Points program and the option to choose a reward thanks to the Select reward button.
4. In the rewards you will find the possibility to exchange points for a discount voucher for Autonapůl services.
5. After paying for the ČD Points voucher, you will receive a code, which you will then send us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The discount is CZK 250 and costs 25 ČD Points. The best? The benefit can be applied repeatedly, but a maximum of one voucher per calendar month. And it applies to both new and current Autonapůl users.
7. When processing the invoice, we will then take this discount into account and you will pay less. Cannot be applied to an invoice that has already been issued. The discount will be included in the invoice for the month you send us the voucher.
More info on our blog.
If you are interested in terminating the Autonapůl framework agreement, just write it to the e-mail email@example.com. Do not forget to state the account number to which you want to return the paid deposit, or credit note. We would also be grateful for your feedback on why you decided to end the agreement.
If you want to use Autonapůl again in the future, all you have to do is pay the refundable deposit again and we will restore access to the reservation system.
About our cars
Yes, all cars have an annual highway vignette for Czech roads. If you travel abroad you will have to buy foreign vignette yourself. Selected cars are equipped with a highway vignette for Austria or Slovakia. Or with an Eco sticker for entry into German cities.
The trailer is not currently available in the Autonapůl Fleet. Some cars have towing equipment and the trailors can be hired for a small fee eg in the hobby centers.
Nor will it be a problem, we can lend you to most cars in Brno and Prague. Please refer to your city's page for more information and procedure.
The list of cars for each city can be found on the city page in the list of cars.
It is possible just between Pardubice and Hradec Králové. It is not possible in other cities. The car has to be returned to his home town and area. However, you can use cars in all cities where Autonapůl operates. For example a customer from Ostrava can go by train to Brno or Prague amd reserve and use a local car there.
If you have a smartphone with our application, then there is an alternative option. If you have an active reservation, you can start and end the reservation using the key symbol.
Do not panic! At first take everything what is necessary to ensure your safety (e.g. move the car to the side of the road). Then, as soon as possible, call support line of Autonapůl +420 778 470 898 which will tell you next steps.