For the parking location in Pardubice we want to maintain accessibility from the main station, which is the Pardubice public transport node and for a cross-country place where they can combine carsharing with train traffic.
The designated parking area is Pardubice – Polabiny (IV). They are easily accessible from the station by the backbone line No. 13.
Autonapůl started official negotiations with the city of Pardubice on the support of parking carsharing in urban zones, as is the case in Prague, Brno or Pilsen. If you can help us in any way we can welcome your help or advice.
One-way trips Pardubice – HK
From December 1st 2020 we have launched a new carsharing system for Pardubice and Hradec Králové:
- For the needs of navigation in the reservation system, a “new connected” city “Hradubice” has been created.
- The transfer zones “Hradec Králové” and “Pardubice – Polabiny IV” remains.
- The only “floating car” is now the smallest Citigo Andy – with him, it is be possible to end reservations in both the Pardubice zone and the Hradec Králové zone.
- Most vehicles remain in the mode with the need to return them to their starting city and zone. This applies specifically to all larger cars:
- Fabia Helena and Octavia Hoover in Hradec Králové
- Fabia Poochie in Pardubice
With larger cars, you can better plan your reservations, because they will always be available in the specific city zone. Only with Citigo Andy will the user be able to stop in both cities, so booking in advance will be possible with him, but without certainty of his future location. For the needs of navigation in the app, we recommend to choose the city “Hradubice” or most used cars.
We will monitoring the new system closely and, if it proves successful, we are ready to further strengthen the vehicle fleet in both cities or for one-way journeys.
We appreciate your feedback after you try it 😉